Take a video tour of the Carnival Vista here!
The Carnival Vista is Carnival's biggest cruise ship! She has delivers a truly unique experience at sea. Let's start with outdoor fun. You can't help but have your eye caught by - wait, are those flying bicycles? Pretty much! SkyRide at SportSquare is a twin-track suspended bike course - strap in and race around for the win or just cruise for great views. At Havana Bar & Pool you'll find an island retreat that evokes classic Cuban-style lounging with an emphasis on style… and on views, and on traditional cocktails! Carnival WaterWorks is packed to the gills with wet ways to get-a-splashin', including Kaleid-O-Slide which adds funky light and color effects to the usual “speed-n-splash” story. If you can't get enough Guy Fieri, we invite you to try at Guy's Burger Joint and Guy's Pig & Anchor Smokehouse. Rounding out this ship's sunlight highlights is Serenity Adult-Only Retreat, the low-key grown-up spot that's more lounging and hot tubs than action and adventure.
Indoors, things are every bit as cool. Take RedFrog Pub & Brewery for example - yes, you read right, the latest incarnation of our Caribbean-cool pub has a fully-functional onboard brewery that produces exclusive craft beers you can enjoy just feet from the brewing kettle. If you do seafood, you'll want to direct your appetite to Bonsai Sushi or the seaside Seafood Shack, while JiJi Asian kitchen and Cucina del Capitano are prepared to satisfy cuisine-specific cravings. On the stateroom side, Carnival Vista adds two new types of rooms to the mix: Family Harbor is a special area reserved for families and features a private 24-hour lounge and concierge service. All Havana staterooms and suites are located just off the Havana Bar & Pool and feature a unique tropical décor, while Havana Cabanas add a patio with hammock chair!
One last thing you should know: on Carnival Vista more onboard places than ever before span the indoors and outdoors - so whether you set the thermostat to "cool-and-crisp" or "sea-breezy perfection" you'll enjoy your kind of Caribbean comfort on Carnival Vista.
The Carnival Vista offers a wide variety of well-appointed, beautifully designed staterooms and suites. Tropics-inspired Havana Cabanas feature accommodations with private outdoor patio cabanas that face the expanded lanai ocean-air outdoor promenade and offer magnificent sea views.
• The aft lanai ocean-air outdoor promenade alongside the Havana Cabana staterooms and suites will be for the exclusive use of guests in Havana accommodations. (typically 6am to 7pm)
• Children must be 12 years of age or older in order to cruise in a Havana stateroom. The Havana staterooms and experience is designed to be a place where guests can relax and recharge in a more intimate and private setting and the age requirement will enable us to sustain the desired atmosphere.
Located aft on Deck 5, the aft lanai ocean-air outdoor promenade and Havana Pool offer stunning views of the ocean.
• The Havana Pool and lanai will be for the exclusive use of guests occupying the Havana accommodations. (typically 6am to 7pm)
• The pool area features two large whirlpools, a pool and relaxation area complete with colorful umbrellas, faux palm trees, thatched patio huts and comfy seating, perfect for soaking up the sun while enjoying a refreshing mojito.
Celebrating Cuba's gloried past, the Havana Bar serves traditional cocktails and transforms into a sizzling Latin dance club at night.
• The Havana Bar is open to all guests, daytime and nighttime.
• Serving classic Cuban cocktails, Cuban coffee and Cuban sodas ($).
• Entertainment: Latin trio or DJ several evenings per cruise as well as Latin-inspired 'Havana Nights' evening.
We're working to confirm our performers for 2020 - check back soon!
*Only guests who book through us directly (GayGalvestonCruises.com) will be able to attend the drag shows and have reserved seating closest to the stage. We will still welcome guests who book outside of our agency to our events. These guests will need to pay the $50 entertainment charge per person at the door, but will seating will be first-come, first-serve general seating for the drag shows.